Terms & Conditions
Sample vendor requirements, vary by event
1. Vendors must meet application deadline and include deposit with contract. (Food vendors) Please submit copies of proper Marion County Permitting and Certificate of Liability Insurance naming The Oregon Garden (TOG) as an additional insured. No application shall be considered complete without these items.
2. Vendor agrees to provide their product during the entire course of the Event, subject to a penalty of $100 per hour for any full hour during which the vendor is unable to comply due to lack of stock/personnel.
3. Setup must occur during the hours designated by the event staff. Early dismantle is not allowed. If your tear-down extends past the hours permitted, you will be asked to leave and return the next day. All trash and debris must be cleared from vendor area at event close.
4. There will be an ATM on site. We will not make credit card lines available to vendors but we do have wifi in the Grand Hall and out into the Garden. We recommend that vendors use credit card processors that can work offline. Vendors that are not direct affiliates of Moonstone Hotels or Moonstone Garden Management may not accept drink tickets as currency unless special arrangements have been made. They will not be reimbursed.
5. We ask that vendors be respectful and careful with our Garden. Dumping grease or waste water on the lawns is not permitted, nor is any other practice that is likely to damage the property. NO DRIVING IN THE GARDEN WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION OR AN ESCORT.
6. Parking behind Pavilion is limited to unloading and loading only and only one (1) vehicle at a time. Please use the designated vendor parking area once your vehicle is unloaded.
7. Booth spaces are subject to change. Any substantial use of space beyond the assigned booth will be subject to a pro-rate increase in booth rental.
8. This contract may not be assigned by the Vendor to any other party, nor may the space or location be shared with any other party or vendor without expressed, written approval of Garden Staff.
9. Vendor contracts may be cancelled by the vendor without penalty at any time up to thirty (30) days before the Festival. If the vendor cancels within 30 days of the event, the deposit will not be refunded.
10. The Oregon Garden reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time and for any reason. If the agreement is terminated by The Oregon Garden, the vendor will receive a full refund of any fees or deposits already paid. The Oregon Garden is not responsible for any loss of opportunity or potential revenue as a result of the cancellation or termination of the relationship between The Oregon Garden and the vendor.
11. The Vendor, including all of its owners, agents, employees or assigns, hereby releases and waives any and all claims for personal injury, product liability, theft, breakage, or other Damage, against The Oregon Garden, its agents, contractors, successors and assigns, from or otherwise pertaining to the space and equipment rental hereunder, and Vendors expressly assume the risk of rain, wind, lightning and other weather-related elements on the days of the Event expressly disclaims any obligation or representation related to the number of persons to be attending the Event, or the revenue to be derived there from.
12. This contract represents the sole agreement between the parties and no other representations, statements or understandings are included as any part of this agreement.
13. The Oregon Garden reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time and for any reason. If the agreement is terminated by The Oregon Garden, the vendor will receive a full refund of any fees or deposits already paid. The Oregon Garden is not responsible for any loss of opportunity or potential revenue as a result of the cancellation or termination of the relationship between The Oregon Garden and the vendor.