An Oregon Garden BrewCamp (OGBC) media pass is for journalists and other members of the media who regularly cover and write about beer, music, lifestyle and travel/destination events. The media pass is given to those applicants who have shown a need for access to OGBC for professional media purposes.
Working media from all mediums will be considered. Please note that applying for an OGBC Media Pass does not automatically guarantee you will receive a Media Pass. All requests must be received no later than June 1, 2018. We have a limited number of media passes available. If your request is approved, a media pass/wristband under your name will be available at Ticket Fulfillment. No media passes will be given at the festival without advance application. Please note: All OGBC Media passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Must show proof of identity at Ticket Fulfillment.
Eligibility is based on prior coverage and publication of beer/music/lifestyle/travel events. If you do not meet all of the eligibility requirements for a pass or have missed the application deadline and need assistance with a story, please contact Sarah at email@example.com
Please complete and submit this form.
Print, complete and email or mail the Media Pass Application to:
1163 Main Street, Suite C
Morro Bay, CA 93442
Send materials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the following
• Media credentials and photo passes are limited.
• Media credentials and photo passes may be revoked at anytime.
• Applicants will be notified as soon as possible, and no later than June 5, 2018.
If your intention is to come to the festival to do a story on only one artist and not the festival, you need to be credentialed through that artist. You will need to make your own arrangements to meet the band once you are onsite. If you are not credentialed through the festival, you will not have access to the festival. We will not credential media for assignments that do not include the festival as a whole.
Media Pass Requirements
• Treat BrewCamp musicians, guests, brewers, concessionaires, and staff courteously.
• Provide our Marketing Manager with copies of all media and web links you publish about OGBC (including articles, photos, videos, etc.) Digital copies may be sent via email. Hard copies of printed publications may be sent to our mailing address.
Media Pass Privileges
• Media access to OGBC will grant you entrance into the festival through the appropriate dayʼs wristband. You will not need a separate ticket. Media passes may be revoked at any time.
• Media Passes include festival admittance only. No Backstage or Photo Pit Access.
• Photo Passes include festival admittance only. No Backstage or Photo Pit Access without advance permission.